[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A license needed for authentic/consistency purposes
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: A license needed for authentic/consistency purposes
- From: Mohammed Adnčne Trojette <adn at diwi dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:22:59 +0100
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.16 (2007-06-11)
On Mon, Dec 24, 2007, moayyad sadi wrote:
> so it's free because it's only about assurance of consistency
> and because I added another term that ALLOW distributing
> inauthentic/impure/... software
> it's only a mark, but moved from changelog to the title
Is that some kind of trademark enforcement? The same way the Mozilla
Foundation does not allow a changed Firefox to be called Firefox?
Understood this way, I would agree with you.
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette