Re: Moving Thwab to auto-tools and Gecko engine

Regarding the Gecko VS Webkit discussion.

I too favor webkit, and apparently so does the Gnome project since
they are planning to move their browser(epiphany) from Gecko to
Webkit.

It might be reasonable to implement Webkit as the Open Source world as
a whole is starting to move towards it(webkit is included in Qt 4.3 if
I am not mistaken, and it will be in the Gnome Browser, that makes it
almost universal)

Just my 2 cent