Re: zekr deb package for Debian

Salaam,

> Yes, it's still the same libxul0d issue. Nothing changed.
> I don't know why it's so hard for you to tell me how to check that the browser support
> is working ? I removed iceweasel yet zekr worked fine IMHO, That's why I need to know if the
> browser dependency is really needed. But I don't dare to drop it because I don't know how to verify it.

libxul0d is definitely necessary for running on Debian. If you remove it
zekr even will not start.

zekr->Help->About
now you see the following link in the About window:
www.siahe.com/zekr
If you click the link, zekr calls firefox, iceape, konqueror, ...

That's why I depend on
firefox | gnome-www-browser | konqueror

If you remove it still zekr will work, but clicking the link in the
About windows will not open any browser.
If you think it is not that necessary to be in the Depends, then put it
in the Recommends.

Just, yesterday I forgot to say in the source package I had put here:
http://www.iqc.ca/~mderakhshani/transfer/zekr/
I had added a patch to change Farsi to Persian in the language packs.
Persian is the name which our language should be called in English.

Best,
Mohammad