[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prayer Time calculation method for webbased application
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Prayer Time calculation method for webbased application
- From: Mahdi <mahdouch at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:52:54 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ZGBs7PAatPwjZqkOdPlXZyx/cch+n/MqE0KhAdsbdGN7bBkmpIHOQ8enr/azDROrOz9CO0Wenj4lN5f7S7EcnUq/qls/8zaiqMUURlY59LTOTpHqygAfYNvPcQiSkFTDGMzBCoMHPlaL3SoI5ZGiPVsZDwYOJ8gstO2EQ4ibjko=
On 11/28/06, Adnan Siddiqi <volatil3_ at hotmail dot com> wrote:
my Name is ADnan and I am from Pakistan. Many of you might have seen my MSN
BASED QURAN system which I created by using Arabeyes' XML Quran data.
Now I am planning for a Athaan timing calculator software. I came across ITL
library. I have not tried it right now. I wanted to know tat did someone has
made php/java/python based libray based on ITL or something similar so that
I can use for web related projects? I also dont have formulate to calculate
I've made a java port of JITL. It's on sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jitl/). I didn't release any package
yet but the library is complete and works fine. You will need to get
it through SVN and then use ant to build the jar/documentation.
I've also seen some php port, but I don't have the exact URL. There is
also a C# port. I'm not aware of any python base port.
Hope this helps.
Kindly guide me
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org