[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: RE: Sound in kprayertime?
- To: waqiah at gmail dot com
- Subject: Fwd: RE: Sound in kprayertime?
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:10:19 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=2YIcWiQP5v5aEtrkPobFZkdLmCoO/EaoBMaAioRmwTXMVwyrZ6cM1r/q8kRONZuRXWFUlrs0hZZM/DKBTZ/CYRL624PyCAd5HzNsP6BTwxLvac7reLIs4E+fgz8iY6UPmP1wUOBLmeHZ0fin9DSuzsH0PgBQTBt6EAAVltMhE7o= ;
Do please subscribe and use the proper mailing-lists (double-check what
each list is meant to have on it ).
For the noted question - the 'developer' list is what you should pursue
and subscribe to.
Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo.
Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
--- Begin Message ---
- To: forum at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: RE: Sound in kprayertime?
- From: "N M C" <waqiah at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:38:33 -0800
- Authentication-results: mta413.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=arabeyes.org; domainkeys=fail (bad syntax)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=B8pYpnjlwEJIATGmQU9zfaqGf5wOtvae2EqsPmZKNm8jdpnVAdh4QAnejaeGgP5JJ9u93vsHGRtO84Uubhb2brznhYQg1pcF/BvdRnnEV2/nRGl6PcehG15RMTsQGBi3MFwUR8CO5NNSUI/cqsNBugFU5pwe010TfZBHnBI/DlE=
I'm having a problem with kprayertime and I'm wondering if you guys can help. I recently installed the latest version and it seems to work fine, but the athan refuses to play.
I do get a notification box saying that it's time to pray, but no athan. I've checked my configuration and it I have the both boxes for 'notify athan' and 'sound athan' checked. I've also changed my sound system to ALSA, but that doesn't seem to help. I know my sound is working fine and I can play mp3's regularly, but after a week of troubleshooting, I still can't get it to work.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
Jazakhallahar and salaamallakum,
Forum mailing list
Forum at arabeyes dot org
--- End Message ---