problem with dxflib and dime

hi,
I have a problem with dxflib which is a C++ library for reading and writing dxf file format .
i dont know how to include it in my project ( i am using gcc compiler in fedora core 1).
when i use  (#include " dxflib.a") instruction it gives endless errors. i have to stop compiling by force.
so i tried also to include the source header files of the library it self but that gives me errors when making objects of the classes of the library.
these errors are:

/tmp/ccB3IApI.o(.text+0x1e): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `dimeInput::dimeInput[in-charge]()'
/tmp/ccB3IApI.o(.text+0x30): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `dimeInput::~dimeInput [in-charge]()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

so anyone knew what these errors are ? or have a suggestion?
notice that the same prob;em happened with Dime library also.
you can download Dime lib from this link:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/graphics/dime