[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problem with dxflib and dime
- To: Developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: problem with dxflib and dime
- From: "hazem gamal" <hgee83 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:46:56 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=KMkJ/C6HpzkIfXXRKksrJUEgtPCZAoq9pRuRxy1lspWhQGJdh+bzw2wF0aUPUg2Jo/OsT64HeIaM33s8xcHSD0dz8G/JLsftneoPAhXGwt9YtTri+6jl9AtWcRJFh6OMOWazK50Ln2tW4vR6PCOSrDpJcr7oept37QwPBqbCLCQ=
I have a problem with dxflib which is a C++ library for reading and writing dxf file format .
i dont know how to include it in my project ( i am using gcc compiler in fedora core 1).
when i use (#include "
dxflib.a") instruction it gives endless errors. i have to stop compiling by force.
so i tried also to include the source header files of the library it self but that gives me errors when making objects of the classes of the library.
these errors are:
/tmp/ccB3IApI.o(.text+0x1e): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `dimeInput::dimeInput[in-charge]()'
/tmp/ccB3IApI.o(.text+0x30): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `dimeInput::~dimeInput [in-charge]()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
so anyone knew what these errors are ? or have a suggestion?
notice that the same prob;em happened with Dime library also.
you can download Dime lib from this link: