Re: libitl-0.6.4 :A possible BUG? C# porting almost complete!

Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya writes:
 > Thamer,
 > Thanks for the clarification.
 >
 > About the other bug, could you tell me which file contains the bug?
 > This would make my job fixing the port much easier.

It's in astro.c. See:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/libs/prayertime/src/astro.c.diff?r2=1.9&r1=1.8&diff_format=u

If you don't use CVS, you can browse the complete ITL-CVS, and see the
latest changes, through the following link:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/libs/

 > About the porting job, I will mail to you my work. It's up to you to
 > post it to arabeyes or not. One port that I'm very sure available on
 > the net is php port, which is done by the person maintain
 > islamprayertime.com . He made the source code available for download
 > from his site. Another thing is he provide the data for world cities
 > location. Quite an extensive list.

I'm aware of that. But the problem here is whether these ports are
conforming to the ITL in terms of allowable input and produced
output. If your port does meat such criteria, I'd be happy to link to
it whenever I can. Furthermore, if you want your code to be included
within the ITL project itself, then make sure that you're willing to
fix its bugs, make new releases, register with Arabeyes, and so on. I
don't care either way, so it's up to you to decide.

Salaam,
Thamer Mahmoud