[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a help needed on opening the othmany font
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: a help needed on opening the othmany font
- From: "Tasmeea Noor" <tasmeea at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:17:13 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=UeogLRfyT3GfUiheiZXfiNZEXOcTTo9is3w6i9tE6caRR/RUBVNspvRzl4J6cia0kL94eQqgmQETcTnKre/EGCLuN2jfsPoFswBxr/59ECIYdjyXVQ43U8NLoXrfqDxV9V2cJk0yGV8vqF2CaS3cns+Q6hbuIKvFevqqzUMjuzM=
This is a not direct answer to your question.
I have cut-and-paste Arabic fonts ( Quranic verses ) from the internet and saved in MS doc. I have no problem in saving and opening it. I used searchtruth.com
. They have Usmani and simple arabic font. though I always use simple font, not the Usmani.
On 4/19/06, MARWA ISSA <marwa_issa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
as al salamo 3alikom wa rahmat ALLAH,
please if any one worked with the .doc files or the .rtf files that contains the othmeny fonts of the holy Quran, please send the formats to me, or send how to open it using any other programming language.
as I'm using MAtlab to open the doc files that contains Quran written in the othmany font
If any one can help me, that will make me glade.
thanx in advance.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org