[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: consultants wanted for designing&developping arabic -enabled- dns system
- To: "General Arabization Discussion" <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: consultants wanted for designing&developping arabic -enabled- dns system
- From: "dhiaeddine ." <dhiaeddine at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:57:23 +0100
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=mhNDWhTidZndHjrcsbsQkVBLtBWtK86X7tnpVrE7JiVftcxDLr+BRiVl9QLtzbbic7mzJbSmPq8qhUIO0oBeKaujON2+Oar/hquoB5FHap0hVw0fTSGvTJ+t/e1M2VKXIFiHs63n8NcENuyDrjjzgT0rzo1BcRNyqARmwCZAnag=
> assalamou alaykom,
1. What is your affiliation with the ADNTF group?
The project is a concretization of the internet-draft published in may 2005. this is in coherence with ADNTF group work.
There have been several attempts aimed at developing an Arabic Domain
Name System from some arabic countries, this is the latest I heared
see also docs of interest  
2. Is ATI a governmental organization?
yes, it's governmeental and it's the gateway to internet for public and private ISPs in Tunisia 
ATI project mail : dnsar at ati dot tn