Re: posting

--- Abdalla Alothman <abdalla at pheye dot net> wrote:
> 3. For the mailing list maintainers: I posted a C++ class in the
> past, and I think it was inappropriate to do so without asking
> permission. Is it okay to attach source code files with list
> messages?

You are encouraged to upload your attachments to the internet
somewhere (there are plenty of free sites that would allow that
for gratis) instead of mailing them to the mailing-list(s).  The
list won't allow anything above 40KB through.

This detail along with others are noted on our about [1] page
in the Handbook [2] section.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/handbook/handbook-en

If you'd like to discuss administrative issues please post your
concerns to the 'admin' list.

http://mail.yahoo.com