Re: Salam alikom (Your answers appreciated) (Aziz)

If anyone want some help with SPIP, I can contribute (That's something I should
be able to do, at last). It's drwback is that you don't have "templates" as in
Mambo, PhpNuke, Drupal,... The advantage is that it's easier to make a real
Right to left site as you do what you want with templates.
Regards
Armelle