[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Details for TashkeelHandler
- To: abdalla at pheye dot net, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Details for TashkeelHandler
- From: Youcef Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:48:47 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=trpLIG1he50glGA1wgzGf6f4J+VpW3e2wUDB5n/tGNNPSh42OHxhqxO/L5YmhMvu+J6Rl+MkQC5w6wRcqjh27mCyvRwz4K5kNbv1iGsRMg/MSLoSZzXi3V4m5XqrqADjNCX11nbIv7uoQEep0PegOHsJITU7wAPqDcvMMCapDzg=
On 11/19/05, Abdalla Alothman <abdalla at pheye dot net> wrote:
> Asalamu alaikum,
> More information on the TashkeelHandler class could be found in the URL below:
One quick comment: I did not have the time to go through all your
document, so I'd like to know what tashkeelHandler is supposed to do ?
Remove all the marks before searching for a string ?
The word 'handle' is too vague here... so maybe you might consider
detailing the description in the abstact, so the reader-in-a-hurry
would have a clue right away ;-)