[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prayer time algorithm in java
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Prayer time algorithm in java
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:17:03 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=frB/v94w8Jt3UOAWp6K9Bj+XhdPyd2rULeqdCPhSUTK4O0+HuwZc5NV4bYUmK0Xwfqa7P6s29EhRgJqGh5+/Ds2ake78rT6zDYYxwJURIz41IuCp5QjO2apkNjhrs3wRurgBAb6jPdQ8aPTKF8cApnxW4IYwVZK8BxhBnhoyur8= ;
--- Abul Kashem <abul_22 at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I am tryin to develop a Prayer time application for mobile phones in
> my BSc Computing final year project. Below is my project proposal.
> I am seeking help on the algorithm that i can maybe use. if anyone can
> help in developing this project i would appriciate it.
The ITL project  already does that (you'll need to port it to
your mobile phone of interest of course). If you'd like to help
the ITL project, do please look into the umm-alqura calendar and
find out how it is calculated as I/we haven't been able to ascertain
how the calculation(s) are to be performed.
Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.