[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arabic numbering in php?
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: arabic numbering in php?
- From: ahmed at piousity dot net
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 01:36:10 -0600 (CST)
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4
> glad i could help :)
thanks, i appreciate it!
> i'm not a php geek, just wondering what was the purpose or what you
> wanted to use it for?
i was trying to prepend "number." in front of some arabic text (so you
could have it like a list of arabic items, each one has "number." in front
> tried it and it only prints ١
yup, that's because at the bottom of it, there's the echo statement so
that's why it prints that.