[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: minibidi bug
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: minibidi bug
- From: Ahmad Khalifa <ahmad at khalifa dot ws>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:17:07 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (Windows/20040913)
Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
No. AFAICS, the problem is with bidi type of the text after
"best ". The '3' shouldn't matter. Since 4 >= 3 anyway.
No, Again, the level '3' *IS* the problem
what happens is
This is flipped to
You see now ?
- OUTPUT best ENO and EHT
- miniBidi ENO and best EHT
^^^^^^^^^^^^-- missing a flip
the reversing happens from the maximum level to the least level
greater than '0'. so the level '4' run is flipped and then flipped
again within the '3' run.
I'll see if I can put on the verbose thing in 30 minutes, if I cant
I'll post the levels.