Re: minibidi bug

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
That shouldn't really matter.  I can't get your code working.
Can you paste the whole resolved levels?

Well yes it does matter. the missing level '3' makes miniBidi miss 1 of the reverses needed.

I cant really get to my linux machine now (as its 2:00 am) here
but I'll give you the levels tomorow.

In the meantime you can...

Quoting miniBidi's README
To run the tests,

goto minibidi.c at line 38
comment "#define GetType(x) getType(x)" and
uncomment "#define GetType(x) getCAPRtl(x)"
this makes miniBidi use the CAPRtl charset used for testing

then run,
$ gcc testrun.c -o mini
$ ./mini

I used $ gcc -g testrun.c -o mini so I can run... $ ddd mini

There is no -verbose in testrun.c so you'll have to use ddd and debug :)

ak.