Re: prayertime website

--- Aziz <azizsaleh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Just wanted to let you know guys that I am very thankful for your help
> and script that you provided me to make Prayer Times script.
>
> I am currently done with the site (in both en,ar) alhumdililah, which
> is: http://www.IslamPrayerTimes.com.
> Please tell me what you think and how I can improve the service.
> Keeping in mind that both scripts will stay open source for Islamic
> websites to enable them put prayer times on their sites.

Aziz, as was noted earlier make sure to use the UTF-8 encoding for all
your text (Arabic and English alike) -- for conversion look into 'iconv'
and for the HTML part look into including the following directive
' content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" '

Do please note that it is www.Arabeyes.org and _not_ www.ArabEyes.org
as noted here [2].

[2] http://www.islamprayertimes.com/free_prayer_times_php_script.php