Re: Siragi info

I know I'm very late, I should  update CVS files, give more precise todo list
and post an alpha release of the project to help people get an idea on what
should be done. But, I'm really very busy last days. I have to deliver an
important technical study for a business project next week,  May 12th. After
that I think I will be more free to work on siragi.

Regards
Tarik