Siragi info

Tarik, I'm working on updating an Arabeyes presentation (we continue to be
asked for 'em) and was wondering if you had any before-and-after photo
samples of some test documents so that I can include them as an example.
The project page on arabeyes [1] is rather barren and thus the inquiry
(sorry if I've missed any URLs that denote the info).

BTW: we'll need to get an alpha release done soon to get others
     interested in testing, etc (I've seen various people wanting
     to help yet I'm not sure if you've farmed-out any tasks to
     'em - to keep 'em hooked :-).  We'll also be asking for logo
     ideas to give the project a more familiar face.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Siragi

Thanks and Salam.