[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I am having some trouble with prayer times script
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: I am having some trouble with prayer times script
- From: Aziz <azizsaleh at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:24:10 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=PEnih8z289I9w2QU9PCTgk7nie/65vMxcIj87GxMmQJ+ZRLrAgxaJnSxxhJdNvfUKzDGs2/NWdJv0npq+8R6nKRLQGVkPzSNxjKhwBiNXmKDWvBt5yM+669I5vL+wNy2biTkTAQ5H+RO2q4U8dOV75HgNSQLCojW7lWfbRUgZ2c=
Salam alikom brothers/sister,
This is me again, from islamprayertimes.com... I have recently had a
server crash with I had to reorganize the database again...
Problem now is that whenever I try use the script for ANY us zipcode,
it gives me an error margain of Two hours (for all salat)...
But, the thing is for the rest of the world it works perfectly :|
You can download the script if you do not have it:
Tell me if there is something wrong with the logic... keeping in mind
that it used to work perfectly before the server crash..
Jazakuallah khuren for all your support,