[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BiCon issues
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: BiCon issues
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=pGeqEYAC6hlQf/q2LFbRVaEV10t+IJkG5R+Z4Xtfoikhw0j5QAAoyCCD5dzbw6rrN3aNNa+TqYEnJ2TaobZYm3/2oS4h7zBgJp4Fd6xbLGmGKr2v7I5Kw3CTY94forcboIaN+PYnYOHXUkre3+WsQ317AUBDVHvhgUhCmuB7gdk= ;
--- hadj salem hasna <hadjselem_h at yahoo dot fr> wrote:
> Yes I configure and install BiCon (without installing
> swig and orbit !!!). It is enough!!
I don't believe BiCon depends on swig and/or orbit (Akka
the now deprecated and no-longer-supported application did).
> but in console when I write arabic word, it appear
> inverted (and attached).
Interesting... Do please upload a screenshot if possible
somewhere on the 'net and let us know the URL.
Anyone have any ideas what's happening - sound familiar ?
BiCon users ?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!