Re: Arabic Keyboad layout

Ossama Khayat wrote:
--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:

My keyboards are only cheap ones and not realy good for long working.

Hehe.. Cheaper than $3? Those are usually mine...

$3-$4 keyboards usually last ages with me...

I have in front of me: a touchmate, and a samsung... (I would NEVER buy a keyboard where the arrows are NOT in an inverted t configuration, or where insert, home,pageup are higher than usual,I also make sure that thal ذ is in the correct position (under esc, not under [, otherwise I just pop the keys up and swap them like the crazy logitechs I have at work).

OT: Idea for better/more effeicient qwerty keyboards: cancel: numlock, scroll lock, keypad is numbers only, change 12345 to ! at #$% (like an azerty keyboard if you know them).