Re: Riwayat?

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 16:28, mohamed kaabi wrote:
> Assalamou 3leikom,
> I liked your project, and I must confess that I had it in mind. My
> will was to have a program also "kaloun" and "warch" (I'm tunisian and
> these two are the most used here) also a Tunisian 3allama (Mohamed
> Tahar Ben Achour) has written an explanation of coran and I wanted to
> see it in a program with the others.
> Jazakoum allah khairan,
> Assalamou 3leikom.

Thanks for your interest.
Theoretically, the current code can handle all rewayat and tafsir books. You
just need to configure it to do that.

However, we don't have Qaloon nor Warsh text currently and we don't have the
correct font to display them in the proper way.

Anyway, this is planned and we would use your help if you don't mind.

--
Mohammed Yousif
Egypt