Re: Arabbix again and again.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:24:38 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:

> If your current status doesn't change within -547 days from the date this email was sent, ...
> -547 days !

Bahaaaahaaa :) It is obviously a bug, of course...

> Well, I did a CVS commit next day, But I didn't log in to the website, That's why.

It's either a commit or a login. Of course you can do both, but only
one is necessary.

> Actually I didn't commit and/or login to the website since ages, This doesn't mean that I'm not reading my arabeyes emails!!!

Yes, sure. But how can the poor little script know that the account
holder read their emails? ;-) It is just to make sure they read at
least _that_ notification. It's supposed to be an automated thing to
differentiate between active/inactive accounts. How does it take
anyway to login/logout ? ;)

--
Youcef R. Rahal