Re: missing glyphs (?) in arabeyes-qr

Sorry for the misspelled, the paragraph should be read as follows:

The glyph is actually there, but the code is not assign. If you assign
it, windows will have problems displaying Basmalla, it simply will
crahsed

At the moment, I do not have access to CVS server, nor I have a means
for accessing it. Mr Tariq is kind enough to provide the data from his
server, as mention in his reply to my mail. I will provide him with my
own quran data and font file. In the mean time, you can view it at the
link provided by Mr Tariq.

I work on the quran data and font files have not made much progress
because there are still outstanding issues not yet resolved.

1. The behaviour of several arabic letters. To name a few, small alef,
small waw, small noon, and Hamza. I think Hamza and small waw is the
most troubling ones.

2. Some part of my fonts does not work correctly under linux (Pango
specifically, have not tried under kde yet). I've submitted a bug
reports but not much progress yet.

3. Missing glyph, such as sequential tanween etc. I've tried to
understand the solution from arabeyes-qr, but could not make it work.
At the end, I created my own workaround .

There are probably some other issues still outstanding that I could
not recall. I've suggested a a solutions to it, but Mr Yousif have
difference of opinion. It seems that he is not around for a while
(maybe busy with school or something), and not many people are aware
of these issues or have enough knowledge to give sugestion on the
subject matter.

Any way, I will try to upload most of my work soon so that people can
have access to it.

Regards.