Re: missing glyphs (?) in arabeyes-qr

Dear M DAMT,
There are 2 things to note:
1. 0615 (Small high tah) is not needed for rendering the quran the way
the Madinah Mushaf is wirtten. It is used by some quran from other
part of the world denoting a waqqf sign. From the screenshot below, I
see that the data you use seems not correct. The 0615 is used after
alef, which should be alef wasle. The correct code point is 0671 for
alef wasla (so you need to replace the alef and 0615 with 0671).
2. Yes, the sukun is missing from arabeyes-qr. I've highlighted this
problem to Mr Yousif, but for some reason there were no changes made
to the font. The glyph is actually, but the code is not assing. If you
assing it, windows will have problems displaying Basmalla, it simply
will crahsed. I have not tried it under linux.

I've made some minor changes to the font fixing the problems in no 2.
I've also created another font based on the same font, but with
different opentype tables and some changes to the face itself.
Finally, i've created a totally new font by scanning the actual quran.
I've also a complete set of the quran data that can be use with the
arabeyes-qr font.

Anyone interested in any of the above mentioned data, please let me
know. This is because at the moment I do not have access to any server
to put it for public access.

Regards.