Re: Qt_E arabic patch accepted

--- Abdulhaq Lynch <al-arabeyes at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I'm pleased to tell you that the patch for RTL, shaping and rendering
> support has been accepted into the OpenEmbedded repository.

Wonderful, Congratulations and Mabrook :-)

Do please add a blurb to the project's page [1] and/or link your
previous email to it.

> Any volunteers for the translation work gratefully welcomed (it's not
> that much actually).

You'd be best served to post to the 'doc' mailing-list and specify
exactly which file(s) need to be translated.

BTW: Thanks for making this a reality and we'll expect more goodies
     (on this topic and others) inshalla from you :-)

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=QT_e

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html