Re: first contact

salam Ayman & every one

Salam Hamed,

Don't worry about the Syrian Internet thing, as far as contributing to
Arabeyes concerns, things can be worked out once you're ready to
contribute, I'm from Syria myself, and contribute to Arabeyes.

Why not familiarize yourself with KBabel and do some translation for
OpenOffice.org or Mozilla as a start?

-Ayman

At ferst Thank you for replaying & encoureging me

I'm not aprogrammer "but try to be"
my main experience is in hardware & networking
I enjoy assembly & machein architect ... & I have some knowledge in c&c++
I donn't have any knowledge in web programming&PHP
which the localization based ???
but have good knoledge about TCP-IP&internet archetect
I try free Bios project but it's big & .......the internet
I can break the proxy (on windows)... but cost is still matter ?
then I came to arabeyse .

thank you

Hamed