Re: Duali oraphaned

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 10:42:58AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Are we under any internal restrictions to not proceed with an LGPL license
> > given, as you note, this is acceptable with OOo ?
>
> No, It's just that I don't want M. Elzubeir to be angry ;-)

Its not a question of anger - so as far as you can tell there aren't any
duali-centric restrictions (like from the data-set used, etc).

> > Anyone willing to start talking to aspell's maintainer to describe to him
> > how duali works and to see if we can generate an acceptable patch for
> > inclusion ?  This would require intimate knowledge of duali apriori.
>
> Not me at the moment,

Pity, I don't have enough technical details on duali to approach aspell's
author with so I guess we'll have to wait for a more educated bunch to
step forward (and/or wait a bit longer :-)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs