[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Duali oraphaned
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Duali oraphaned
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bZy9hr+f8Ok2lW6TeD7JW6hASc5cHHtkOBTWovgKXZ786QDcXIHCtN8v8WMfzU4zpSM8g+MUALaBLosjKQiAtcQZ1id7nKoGOGnRPDM5FOvlpTkqhj0jUGg8JR0opDAy5IAj1yYYLpOzbsyZlylO3n5/bM5unbYltmrpYTJrz+w= ;
--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> To be honest, I'd love to take care of Duali, But I'll have to stay
> away for 2 reasons:
> 1) Time, I can't find time to take care of all the things I have to do. Maybe
> next month I'll be free as I'll leave my current job. But until that I have
> to stay away.
> 2) The license issue "You all know"!
Are we under any internal restrictions to not proceed with an LGPL license
given, as you note, this is acceptable with OOo ?
Anyone willing to start talking to aspell's maintainer to describe to him
how duali works and to see if we can generate an acceptable patch for
inclusion ? This would require intimate knowledge of duali apriori.
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page