Re: Duali oraphaned

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> To be honest, I'd love to take care of Duali, But I'll have to stay
> away for 2 reasons:
>
> 1) Time, I can't find time to take care of all the things I have to do. Maybe
> next month I'll be free as I'll leave my current job. But until that I have
> to stay away.
> 2) The license issue "You all know"!

Are we under any internal restrictions to not proceed with an LGPL license
given, as you note, this is acceptable with OOo ?

Anyone willing to start talking to aspell's maintainer to describe to him
how duali works and to see if we can generate an acceptable patch for
inclusion ?  This would require intimate knowledge of duali apriori.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs