Re: Socket

ben sassi rakia wrote:
Thank you Ahmad for your help.
I tryed with an other example and I changed the port (with the port 8888, I obtained an error messages, I don't know why). It's the following example :

I recommend you stay with the old error until you figure out the problem with it. Maybe the port was already taken and you couldnt listen with the ServerSocket

I have an other problem with an SQL request, when I run the following request, no change happen in the database:
RS = S.executeQuery("DELETE FROM Client where Name NOT IN (select ClientName from Product)");
The other queries run successfully.

Im not really sure, maybe your JDBC driver does not support nested queries. I think the MySQL driver didnt support that (Not 100% sure)

BTW, I dont think this list is appropriate for these Java questions,
maybe you should try the Java forums at Sun
http://forum.java.sun.com/

This list is better suited for arabic-related development, and I dont
think you'd run into any arabic-related problems with java :)

ak.