Qt 4 for Windows Available Under Open Source License

Hi everyone,

I checked the website of TrollTech today and saw that they released
version 4 of their QT framework.
When I read the announcement on
http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/00000209.html, I
noticed a major change in their licence policy. They finally released
an open source version of there framework for Windows :-).
FINALLY!!!!!!!!
That is great news. That means we finally can port QtQuran and other
applications created using Qt to Windows for free so they can be used
by the most of people :-)

PS: Yes guys, I'm still alive. I have only been idle for 2 years :-(

Maher