Re: Arabbix's which distro to work with

--- Alaa Abd El Fattah wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>
> > Can't we do the same say if we for instance opted for ubuntu
> > (ie. use debian's installer (d-i)) ?  What would we be loosing
> > if we decided to go this route as you didn't seem to list it as
> > an option.
>
> no the new ubuntu design is not modular at all, they drifted away from
> the morphix base completely.

I didn't mean to probe on ubuntu per se, what I wanted to ask is whether
there is a distro out there that is modular that is being actively
maintained that has veered from morphix (due to that project's stagnation)
and has opted for Debian's Installer.  If we were to find something of
this calibur wouldn't it fit our needs ?