[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Forgot to mention
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Forgot to mention
- From: "Dr.Dre" <pharon at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:53:09 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=W/vSxSc5iOOsTjNbwZFGRPgjkUC2DoD5qBtubj8DWHoLn+ZQrkNPayUrVZWgSEc22K7UJU/I4KEDO0ZpFwHcWOmfJD3pTpYJpUlzavZPXGgg4QhJcES9nbrYkBJCirAsNifl1lc6F8d2eIHFGcuYkOkwlvJp8MotZTgNAl5ACfg=
I forgot to mention the following:
Mplayer in phaeronix is the latest pre6, with arabic subtitles
support. The patch was originally posted here but never got into
mplayer's upstream. I took up maintainig it.
Also the linux-live scripts allow you to build modules that can be
inserted into a liveCD easily by either adding it to the iso ( no
rebuilds just put them in a folder and they get picked up ), or even
inserted into a running live system ( means you have them on HDD/USB
and insert them into the system after booting the CD ).
I'll keep updating as I remeber things.