[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Re: [native-lang] Arab dictionary ? (possible Duali help)
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Fwd: Re: [native-lang] Arab dictionary ? (possible Duali help)
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:32:48 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Laurent Godard <lgodard at indesko dot com>
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=sVs4wYNXbJ/SfIRlrQpkzWoe68qjH4DbRtSyRi/kXs5QPKdTf0kU1anm+RF5vvLqFP7JfoQCD8LKYL2YWQE0QEeMCo6+GYyGHG0zFvG8KFegoJU4x9B/XvSO3hAISJx9ZUKxfQwzdfnxn2WtU3/90+TmAKyn7BLqdg4LkWcKZZc= ;
I'm forwarding this email regarding Duali from OOo lists.
Mr. Godard may have some people able to help.
--- Laurent Godard <lgodard at indesko dot com> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:43:37 +0100
> From: Laurent Godard <lgodard at indesko dot com>
> To: dev at native-lang dot openoffice dot org
> Subject: Re: [native-lang] Arab dictionary ?
> Hi Ossama,
> Thanks a lot for your response
> I will relay it
> > Indeed, there is an Arabic spell checker in development. It's good enough
> > use, but still it's under development and not integrated with OOo gue to
> > of developers and contributors.
> Perharps with a call for contributor ?
> I may relay it to some of people i know
> please let me know what exactly you need as developpers
> > The spell checker is created by Mohammad Elzubeir of Arabeyes.org and it's
> > called Duali.
> > You can find more information about it at:
> > http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Duali
> i'll try to have a look
> is it compatible with OOo spellchecker format ?
> > Don't hesitate to ask for any more information about Arabic in general.
> Thanks :)
> Best regards
> Laurent Godard <lgodard at indesko dot com> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
> Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com
> Nuxeo CPS >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.cps-project.org
> Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.