Re: Arabbix's working plan

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:27:33 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
[...]
> So alaa objected to the idea for good reasons, Anyway, I'll be setting up arabbix.foolab.org for that, Any ideas for a good wiki ? "No moinmoin, No offense ;-)"

For now, there's no harm in conducting any discussions here on this
list. We can copy everything to wiki when our Arabeyes wiki is up and
running again[*]. (I'll help with the copying if need be :-)

[*] I don't know yet if we will actually be fixing the current wiki
anyway, or just completely ignoring it and waiting for the deployment
of a new Zwiki, when we move to plone. Elzubeir?

The deployment of plone is expected some time in March/April btw

Abdulaziz,