Re: libquran 0.3 and QtQuran 0.1 released

Mohammed Yousif wrote:

Salam,

libquran 0.3 has been released. A major update as many features have been added and many bugs have been fixed. Of those:
- Searching Support.
- New Language Package architecture.
- New Audio Callback mechanism

jazakAllah khair - masha'Allah looks good.
i am running the development version of speex, so i ran into some issues compiling stuff,
so i thought to email them here for the benefit of others. first, i had to do:
CPPFLAGS=-I /usr/include/speex ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
to get configure to work properly.

second, because the development version of speex removes le_short, i had to add it to
quranaudio.c.

unsigned short le_short(unsigned short s)
{
  unsigned short ret=s;
#ifdef WORDS_BIGENDIAN
  ret =  s>>8;
  ret += s<<8;
#endif
  return ret;
}

(that's from the speex source code... and its backward compatible with the old one as far as i know).

for qtquran, i had to add:
-I/usr/include/speex to the CPPFLAGS part of the alsa and oss makefiles under plugins/audio.

wsalams,
-ahmed