Math Parser Program

Assalam Alycome,

A friend asked me to notify about this program here. This is my first post.

I have just finished a beta version of a Math Parser package. I am planning to make the functions abs(), log().. etc into Arabic.

I am planning to make parser to parse Arabic computations. I may need an Arabic translation of most if not all functions!

You can see the project here as an Applet,

http://faculty.kfupm.edu.sa/MISAC/hussam/IT%20Development.htm#d-_Fast_Operations_Program

To access the Applet directly:

http://faculty.kfupm.edu.sa/MISAC/hussam/Operations%20Program.htm

I didn’t write any documentation yet. Except here in this forum:

http://www.arabteam2000-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=74047&hl=

where I described what you can do with the package.

you will need Java 5 www.java.com

Hussam Al-Mulhim

Gradute Assistant

Mobile +966 504 812912