Re: Problems to compile gnome or qtQuran from cvs

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005, Gerhard Gaußling wrote:
> Hello,

Hello.

> configure.in:56: error: `po/Makefile.in' is already registered with
> AC_CONFIG_FILES.
> autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> configure.in:56: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
> make: *** [configure] error 1
>
> Is there anyone out there who can help me with this issue?
> Any help is highly appreciate!

As said, po/Makefile.in is already registered. Please see
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2005/May/msg00052.html
for a workaround (hint: still waiting for being commited ;).

To sum up, just remove the second occurrence of po/Makefile.in in
configure.in.

hth,
--
adn