Re: Qt_E Project Initiation

On Thursday 07 April 2005 07:44, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Abdulhaq Lynch <al-arabeyes at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
> > this message is to let you know that the Qt_E project has started.
> > This will build on my initial work to arabise Qt/E 2.3.10 which is
> > used by various PDAs (Zaurus, IPAQs running Familiar) as its GUI
> > toolkit.
> >
> > http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=QT_e
>
> Wonderful and congratulations.  If/when you have some photos to
> illustrate content, examples and progress, don't hesitate to
> please upload 'em to Arabeyes' "gallery/projects" [1] pages.

I added a screenshot of the AddressBook in Opie

http://kprayertime.sourceforge.net/shots/zaurus5.png

(disregard the actual translation... I threw it together).

Also I just noticed about art.arabeyes.org so I'll put the shot there soon.

I would like to put some binaries (packages) to be available for download. Can
I do that and how/where should I put them?

abdulhaq