Duali Word List???

Salam everybody...

This is Ahmad Obay; I just graduated from the AAST as a computer engineer.

I'm working on the Spellchecker of OpenOffice.org, and I needed a word list
to use it with OO.o. When I googled I found the Duali project. I downloaded
the duali-0.2.0 package, and tried to figure out where the world list is but
no luck!! I even tried to only run the scripts and failed to make dict2db
generate the dictionary database as I wasn’t able to figure out where are
the “raw text” files??

I found at the CVS that there is already a module for the OOo. Who is
working on that?? What is the progress you made so far? Do you like to share
what you achieved?

I subscribed to the list from a couple of days and since then didn't get one
single mail from the list... I hope that is just an error and the mailing is
more active than that!!!!

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Obay