[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
JPrayer's first release
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: JPrayer's first release
- From: Moazzam Khan <moazzamk at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:40:47 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=C0p43Et67AwhUSWS6MipYiXl/K/vq29NqwusHNf5run7rKBMLQMxcBy6ioEFnSCbEW8ZWvKNz4Wq2tGj6Nj9os7XLTdbnfaLiNortxq6iRuquzLdUIPi1GA6sejjPRzyQdT+y9pbmFkPULX/j9rSvx7fK66q9292FvSwA5dhnCw=
I have completed JPrayer with basic functionality and adhan. It runs
on Linux only, though.
Here is a direct link to the file:
BTW, rename the file to jprayer.tar.bz2 and extract it. I add to add
the zip extension so the file uploader would let me upload the
attachment to my post.