Java adhan program

Hello,

I completed writing an adhan application in Java using ITL. It is
still in development, but I released a not-officially-stable version.
The file can be found in this thread on mpadc.com.

http://www.mpadc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21077#post21077

If (like me ) anyone has a problem where they dont see the contents of
the thread when using a direct link to the thread, the file is in the
thread "adhan program in java..". The thread is in "Other projects"
forum, which is in "Open source projects" section.

Regards,
Moazzam Khan