Fwd: New Issue from qt-bugs Re: [Issue N49191] QT bugs

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

This is an auto-reply to your email.

We have read your email but require more time to deal with it. We have
assigned it the issue number #49191. Please use this number if you email
us about the issue. We regret that we cannot guarantee a personal reply.

When submitting bug reports please make sure that you tell us which
version of Qt and which platform you are using.

If you provide a small self-contained and compilable example that
demonstrates the problem we will probably be able to identify the cause
and propose a solution much faster than if you just give a general
description. Typically bug reporters modify one of the smaller Qt
examples to reproduce their problem.

If you are experiencing a build problem, make sure that your compiler is
correctly installed and that you have applied any necessary patches; see
these pages for further information:

    http://www.trolltech.com/developer/platforms/index.html
    http://www.trolltech.com/developer/compilers/index.html

You might also want to try the latest Qt snapshot to see if the problem
has already been addressed in our development tree. Snapshots are
available from

    http://www.trolltech.com/download/snapshots.html

Best regards,
The Trolltech Support Team