Re: [Fwd: Re: CUPS Arabic support ?]

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 09:21:16PM +0300, Ahmad Khalifa wrote:

> Quoting Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>:
>
> > Do we know what license they accept. LGP, BSD...etc. ?
>
> he said "unrestrictive BSD-Like". you can read it in my post.
> the point of this thread, is to get behdad's attention to the
> issue, and if he will do some relicensing or special version,
> or sth like that....

Salam,

Ahmad, please do confirm with the CUPS folks if the LGPL is an issue. If
it is, as Nadim has suggested, it is why miniBiDi exists. I also would
like to recommend that the license of miniBiDi is changed to BSD instead
of MIT (gives us more rights while maintaining the same freedom as the
MIT license).

Regards,
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |