Re: [Fwd: Re: CUPS Arabic support ?]

On Sun, 23 May 2004, Ahmad Khalifa wrote:

> ok, here is how we stand. what should i do ????

Since FriBidi is LGPLed, there should be absolutely no problem
with relicensing CUPS.  That's why FriBidi is LGPLed.
Technically, even Microsoft can ship FriBidi in Windows with no
licensing problem as long as they don't touch the code.  Even if
they touch the code, all they need to do is to give the modified
source code of FriBidi too, but nothing else.

behdad

--behdad
  behdad.org