[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Typewriter/Monospaced Font (Take Two)
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Typewriter/Monospaced Font (Take Two)
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:55:10 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.6 (X11/20040509)
what kind of fonts are you looking for. I use unifont with has arabic
and it works really nicely with MLTERM.
Let me know
ahmad khalifa wrote:
Arent there any monospaced arabic fonts ??
the only ones i could find are microsoft's and SUN's !!!
no one else did any free arabic monospaced fonts ???
what about the persian fonts ? dont they have any monospaced in them ?
i think this might be the patch acceptance stopper, i.e without a good
free monospaced font, the patch for CUPS is useless.
can someone else please look into this issue, as i have hit a dead end !
should i echo this to -general- ??
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org