Re: [putty]PuTTY's Arabic patch

--- Simon Tatham <anakin at pobox dot com> wrote:
> In any case, here's some good news for you. I've now actually done
> this, and (at long last) _checked in_ the result. The PuTTY sources
> in CVS now contain your bidirectional code.

HuuuuuuuuuHoooooooooo, wonderful news indeed.  For the record I've
been using the Bidi'fied PuTTY now on a daily basis (multiple instances
of it) for what seems like months and I've yet to see any anomalies.

Simon, do please get back to us on that email that outlines what needs
to be done (those "phases") as its the core of how we envision extending
the necessary functionality moving forward.

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/March/msg00300.html

Regards (and Mabrook (ie. congratulations) Ahmad),