[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cups testing ...
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Cups testing ...
- From: Ahmad Khalifa <ahmad at khalifa dot ws>
- Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 19:21:49 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Munzir Taha wrote:
Ok I did as you said and also convert my cour.ttf font to pfa using the
ttf2pt1 -e -a -F cour.ttf cour
ttf2pt1 -e -l plane+0x06 font.ttf
that way it only converts the 0600 to 06FF range.
the -a flag, theoretically should work, but it didnt work for me.
nothing changed. Still can't see the Arabic text. Have I run the command with
I can't execute ttf2pt1 unless I am root though
most of the time i run as root, but i remember i ran it once as
a regular user after i compiled and installed it.
anyway, the patch will undergo some changes, feel free to track this
issue, but after the changes are done i dont guarantee it'll still be
there, although i suspect it wont go away.
thanks a lot for your time.