Re: Cups testing ...

On Friday 21 May 2004 02:11 pm, ahmad khalifa wrote:
> >From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
> >The English text shows properly but the arabic text doesn't show at all at
> >Gnome Ghostview 2.4.1, KGhostView: 0.20, gv 3.5.8!!!
>
> grrrr, my gv shows the arabic text fine, but ggv doesnot.
> why it doesnt show on your PC (or Ossax's),  i dont know.
> note that the arabic text appears in ggv at the right end of the page,
> you might have missed it.

No, no it's not like this. But can freetype be of any relation here? I am
using:
freetype-1.3.1-21mdk
freetype-tools-1.3.1-21mdk
libfreetype6-2.1.7-4mdk

What's your distro? what's the gv, freetype, ... versions you use?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA